The Army Records Information Management System is a role-based system managed and operated by the U.S. Its primary purpose is to provide authorized personnel with web-based tools and technology to manage both hard copy and electronic Army records. Access and use of the system is monitored to ensure security of information contained within. The Army Publishing Directorate is the United States Army’s centralized publications and forms management organization. The TRICARE Overseas Program is the DOD’s health care program for Active Duty Service Members, Active Duty Family Members, and other eligible beneficiaries in geographical areas and waters outside of the U.S. International SOS is proud to support the U.S. military and their families overseas, ensuring quality health care no matter where their work or travels take them.
- It is a service of the National Library of Medicine , the world’s largest medical library, and a part of the National Institutes of Health .
- MHS GENESIS is the new electronic health record for the Military Health System , provides enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information.
- The DD93 or DD Form 93 is used to record the name of the person or persons, if any, other than the member’s primary next of kin or immediate family, to whom information on the whereabouts and status of the member shall be provided if the member is placed in a missing status.
- The Defense Technical Information Center operates under the leadership of the Secretary of Defense and reports to the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering USD(R&E).
- The Tongue & Quill has provided generations of Airmen a standardized format for Air Force documents such as Official Memorandums, Point Papers, Personal Letters, and many more.
No trace of work activity or malware can be written to the local computer. Simply plug in your USB smart card reader to access CAC and PIV-restricted US government websites. RAPIDS ID Card Office allows you to schedule any CAC or ID card services appointment as well as manage some of your CAC information . The Psychological Health Center of Excellence is one of the Centers of Excellence within the Research and Development Directorate of the Defense Health Agency . PHCoE collaborates across the Department of Defense and with the Department of Veterans Affairs and other agencies to provide leadership and expertise to inform policy and drive improvements in psychological health outcomes. MyMEB was developed by medical, information-management and administrative specialists to address a perceived need for Soldiers to know more about the MEB process and how it affects them.
VA, Benefits & Services
The Sustainable Range https://adprun.net/, is the Army’s overall approach for improving the way in which it designs, manages, and uses its ranges. SRP’s goal is to maximize capability, availability, and accessibility of ranges and training lands. Ready Army seeks to inform the Army community of all hazards and to provide targeted preparedness information to Soldiers, their Families, Civilians and contractors worldwide. My Training Tab original available to users at Army Knowledge Online , pulls together all web-based training resources on a single, customizable page. The Mobile Digital Training Facility is a wireless networked classroom of 10 notebook PCs designed to be connected to the unit’s local wireless network for use wherever and whenever access to distributed learning is needed. It will deliver individual and collective training to Soldiers and DA Civilians anywhere and anytime.
- The Combined Arms Center synchronizes 37 US Army schools through Army University educating and training more than 300,000 students annually, including nearly 5,000 students from 130 separate nations and more than 10,000 sailors, airmen, and Marines from the Joint Force.
- AER provides funds to help Soldiers with immediate financial needs with rent, utilities, emergency travel, etc.
- For Guard Soldiers and Families, the Gateway provides information on medical, educational and financial programs and benefits.
- The United Services Military Apprenticeship Program is a formal military training program that provides U.S.
- While most links on this website link to Official U.S. Army/Military/Government websites; it is not endorsed or maintained by the U.S.
- Unclassified IC assessments and reports to inform the public about national security issues consistent with our Principals of Intelligence Transparency and the protection of sources and methods.
- If you have worked for the ODNI in a staff or contract capacity and are intending to share intelligence-related information with the public through social media posts, books or television and film productions, you will need to submit the materials for approval.
MHS GENESIS is the new electronArmy Publishing Directorate health record for the Military Health System , provides enhanced, secure technology to manage your health information. MHS GENESIS integrates inpatient and outpatient solutions that will connect medical and dental information across the continuum of care, from point of injury to the military treatment facility. This includes garrison, operational, and en route care, increasing efficiencies for beneficiaries and health care professionals. MEDPROS is the Army’s automated database designed to meet Department of Defense requirements in maintaining unit and individual medical readiness.
Department of Defense organization under the Defense Threat Reduction Agency that deals with improvised threats such as the improvised explosive device and small unmanned aerial systems. JIDO was born from the Joint IED Defeat Organization established in 2006, which focused on IEDs. The Defense Acquisition University is a corporate university of the United States Department of Defense offering ‚acquisition, technology, and logistics‘ training to military and Federal civilian staff and Federal contractors. The Army Training and Certification Tracking System provides managers at all levels a capability to report and manage their IA Workforce and General User population training and certification statistics and a summary report of certification voucher distribution. It provides a range of cloud services, including compute, analytics, storage and networking. Unclassified IC assessments and reports to inform the public about national security issues consistent with our Principals of Intelligence Transparency and the protection of sources and methods.